Well, what a surprise!! Up at 7, opened the curtains and..... SNOW as far as the eye could see!!!! I can't believe it...AGAIN!
So tracking for today....
Breakfast
Maxwell House Latte with tsp honey 2pts (See a pattern!)
3 WW Bacon medallions 1.5pts
2 Eat Smart Sausages 2pts
2 slices Hovis Seed Sensations toast 2.5pts
Mushrooms and cherry tomatoes 0pts
Lunch
Medium Chicken Breast 2.5pts
2 scoops mashed potato 2pts
Cabbage and Leeks 0pt
Carrots and Parsnips mashed 0.5pt
Gravy 0.5pts
Tea
1 pot of Coop Garden Vegetable and Barley Soup 3pts
WW Chocolate Mousse 1pt
Anytime
3 tsp sugar in tea 1pt
Quarter pint of Semi skimmed milk for drinks 1pt
Treats
Bag of Caramel Snack a Jacks (multi pack) 1.5pts
1 sachet ovaltine light 1pt
1 bar Go Ahead Blackberry and Apple Bake 2pts
And....
Pack of Walkers Baked crisps 1.5pts
WW Caramel wafer 1.5pts
Maxwell House Latte with tsp honey 2pts
I know.....not so good....
But.... its better than yesterday and I have been for a walk!
Snow here too, since Thursday - I've had to plan meals today around what we have in the house so we don't have to trudge out to the shops.
ReplyDeleteOnly one comment on your food choices - a pint of semi-skimmed milk is 4pts. Could make a big difference to your day!
I might just join you with a tracking blog this week. It seems to be helping a lot of people.
Ok,ignore my last comment - I read your last post as 1pt semi-skimmed milk for my drinks - 1pt. Doofus! The first 1pt was the points for your last item.
ReplyDeleteSee, I'm proper cracking up this weekend! lol
Thanks for your comments, the tracking blog is really helping me (even the being honest!)I'm determined not to go over today!
ReplyDelete