
Only a pound off again this week but I'm ok with that after the week I've had. If I can do the same next week I will reach my 5% goal which I will be happy with. If I can lose 2lbs my BMI also goes below 40 (39.99!) so even better. And.... if I can lose 3lbs its my first stone, but maybe a bit too ambitious there!!!
My Wii arrived yesterday, my son showed me how it works! So I am going to start My Fitness Coach today (if I can get my 5 year old grandaughter off it!!). I think its going to be popular, even my husband was having a go at the archery last night.
I guess I was more active yesterday evening just messing about with the bowling and cycling than I have been for a long time.
I feel like I need a bit of a push rather than just cruising along, so hopefully the Wii will do that. - I'll let you know.......
cycling on the wii??????
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteYes its on Wii Sports resort which came with the console, you just use your hands/ arms and a control attached to the nunchuck (sorry if names are wrong - I'm a beginner lol)