Saturday, 20 February 2010

Getting back on track!!!!!



I really don't know what has been the matter with me this week! I was really pleased last week to get my 5%, full of good intentions!!! I got a certificate for reaching my goal in the valentine challenge too!....But....have been hopeless to be honest! I've decided not to weigh myself....I know, some people may think I need to face up to gaining (if I have) but it works better for me to wait until next week.

Possible reasons?
....work is difficult - I have to reapply for my job next week?
....the weather?
....I seem to be tired all the time?
....PMT?
....my usual lull after all the initial enthusiasm?
....all the usual life related happenings that I need to learn to deal with and not use as reasons to eat what I want.
Who knows?....all excuses not reasons really - Only I can do this!

So...... my goals are the same as last week:
Exercise - at least 3 sessions on My Fitness Coach
Track - use my online tracker every day
Water - drink at least 500ml each day.
And an extra one...
Plan - make my lunches for work each day

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment