Saturday, 13 February 2010

5%


I lost another pound this week which takes me to 16st 10lbs and my 5% weight loss.
Obviously I would like more but am very pleased that its still coming off rather than the other way around. It's an average of 2lbs per week so not too bad.
I've also had people notice I'm losing weight and can now fit into two pairs of trousers I bought before Christmas that wouldn't fasten, so very happy about that!!

So.... my goals for this week - exercise of course, still not doing what I should, drink water and track properly.
Use My Fitness Coach three times this week.
Drink at least 500ml of water each day.
Fill in my online tracker accurately everyday.

My next target is 2lbs - to my first stone and BMI of 39.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray on reaching your 5% goal - 2lb a week is a really good average. Plus, how good does it feel that you can fit into those trousers and that people are beginning to notice? Great nsvs. Keep it up, you're doing brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss and reaching your 5%, thats fantastic.

    I love your goals for this. Good luck.

    CBG X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your 5% loss xx

    ReplyDelete