Monday, 1 February 2010

Plan for February.....


So its February 1st, one month since I started WW, all is going reasonably well but I can feel myself becoming more relaxed about what I'm eating which is dangerous.....

I lost 10lbs last month which is a great start, if I can get to my first stone by the end of Feb I will be very happy.

Just got to avoid Valentine's Day (not too difficult) I have a few days off work so going to try and go out walking. I'm also having a new tattoo on thursday so I'll post a picture when its done.

Exercise is the thing really I think, I'm full of good intentions but always too tired when I get home from work, hopefully as the weather gets better I'll feel more like it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your good intentions for exercise turn into reality in February!! Looking forward to seeing the new tatoo.

    ReplyDelete