Saturday, 20 February 2010

Daily Tracking......



I have decided that for this week (until thursday anyway, more about that later!) I will blog each day and write exactly (and honestly) what I have eaten, in the hope it will help me stay on track.
So....... today so far:

Breakfast
Oat so Simple Sweet Cinnamon porridge with milk - 3pts
Maxwell House Latte with a tsp of honey - 2pts
Lunch
An egg (from my own hen!) - 1.5pts
1 pot Heinz Snap Pots Baked Beans - 2pts
2 Slices Hovis Seed Sensations Toast - 2.5pts
Planned for Tea
1 pack Amoy Straight to Wok Noodles - 4pts
15 King Prawns - 1.5pts
1 sachet Blue Dragon Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce - 1.5pts
1 Bag Stir Fry Veg
Anytime
3tsp sugar in my tea (3 seperate cups lol) - 1pt
Quarter pint of Semi skimmed milk in my drinks - 1pt

This leaves me with 4pts for treats.....
1 pack WW Sweet Chilli Crinkle Crisps 1pt
Weightwatchers Vanilla Creamed Rice 1.5pts
Maxwell House Latte 1.5pts.

And.... (I did say I would be honest!!!)
2 slices Hovis Seed sensations with 1 slice Eat Smart Cheese 4pts
1 WW Caramel wafer 1.5pts
1 bag Jelly Beans about 3.5pts I think (update, they were 5.5pts!!!)

This was because... (excuses I know)
1/A friend bought the Jelly Beans and I couldn't resist
2/I had my tea early, everyone else ate later so I was hungry (sandwich)
3/I 'needed' chocolate before I went to bed!!!

Any tips about either my food choices or how I use my points will be welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. I think blogging what you eat each day is a fab way to take control of what your eating. I know tweeting really helps me to stay focused.

    I look forward to reading your posts over the next week and getting some inspiration for meanu's :)

    CBG XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luccii

    I will be following your progress too. It helps to know that maybe someone out there is having the same probs as me!!

    Good luck this week

    ReplyDelete