Sunday, 29 August 2010

Christmas Challenge.......



Just got back from a weeks holiday in Snowdonia where we had a great time.....did make me realise how unfit I was though!!!
Started WW again yesterday and doing ok so far. Back to 17st 6lb yet again....but being positive I have 15 weeks till Christmas, so I should be able to lose at least....2 stones??
I suppose even if I'm less than when I started my blog in January it will be a sort of result!!!
I had another look at Lighter Life, my friend has lost five stone!!! in about four months and I'm very jealous....but its just not for me, I can't face the thought of not eating proper food. Weightwatchers really does suit me best....just have to stick to it for once!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Only 15wks til xmas???? Bloody hell! I feel the same with Lighterlife, you get quick results but with lots of sacrifices and what happens when you get to target and have to eat 'normal' food again!

    Have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They slowly reintroduce food over 12 weeks. Lighterlife is amazing, I would never say a bad thing about it. Its hard but worth it. My only regret was not seeing it through to goal and completely giving up. Since Oct I have gained 12ibs so I am joining WW tonight to lose that and get to my original goal as I want to be able to do this whilst still being able to eat/drink! BUT I did lose 6.5stone and completely changed my life! Best of luck to you. I hope to lose 2 stone by Christmas too! x

    ReplyDelete