Saturday, 26 June 2010

And again..........


Hello Again....
This time I've deliberately left a few weeks before starting to write my blog again.
Shows how much faith I have in myself!!!

However.... I have now lost 8lbs and think I have got my drive to lose weight back again.
I have to say I haven't been strictly 'weightwatching' it's been a combination of Slim Fast and counting points.

After talking to people on 'Lighter Life' the main thing they said has helped is the feeling of being in control and not having to think about food at all that the programme gives.

I can't afford £70 a week so I thought I'd do the 'cheap' version!! (I know it doesn't work in the same way)
This has helped me I have to say, I have a breakfast bar (3.5pts!), a shake for lunch (3.5pts) and then a normal tea which I point.I have Alpen bars instead of their snack bars (1.5pts).
I think its the equivalent of fast start, I would usually have 25pts, this works out at about 20pts depending on what I have for tea obviously.

Anyway, I'm going to do another week or two like this to get to where I was in March and then do the usual Weightwatchers again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your loss and good luck on your journey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back! Congrats on your fab loss.

    ReplyDelete